Highlighted

Inserting an Image Field

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you use the image field in adobe sign? I know how to insert it and adjust the overall size, however when I tested it out and sent a document to myself, it just gives me errors when trying to upload the image. I tried inserting a .jpg and .png image and neither worked. Is their something I am doing wrong?

Topics

Bug Error, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Inserting an Image Field

New Here ,
Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you use the image field in adobe sign? I know how to insert it and adjust the overall size, however when I tested it out and sent a document to myself, it just gives me errors when trying to upload the image. I tried inserting a .jpg and .png image and neither worked. Is their something I am doing wrong?

Topics

Bug Error, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings!

Can you please provide an example of the error message that you receive?

That the field is available to the Signer suggests that you have done everything you can do.

I'm hopeful the error message will give us an indication about why the upload is failing.

At the very least the error message should provide a large number (error code) that we can use to trace the cause and determine a solution.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines