New Here ,
Apr 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

here is the info:

url: https://api.na1.echosign.com:443/api/rest/v5/widgets

params for both headers and body:

{:headers=>

{"Access-Token"=>"3AAABLblqZhBSxQhOuckMzzE01FwcFFxRl8ad5_GrL0BIPOU76wxvKAxoxg4Bq_6snz3_Dcd-T9TVpSFc1Z9aNZXwAJn4jdmZ",

"Content-Type"=>"application/json"},

:body=>

{"WidgetCreationRequest"=>

"{\"widgetCreationInfo\":{\"fileInfos\":[{\"transientDocumentId\":\"3AAABLblqZhChCSf3YwK9P6kYwQhcGvBkpK4GdHjF4Et5Pe02NciwtRnSTzBzBt5Aeb1i7YY6GuBqNcbaKaF3d4Tw2oyRSc2Xyw5as-zH0aAgjMm_Db_iClXYX7EEoOccApujw_jnA7qvTxR4E_qV0TVJtOFREB4H5TU_XznLVhXErj2Y1hsZ7tMB_KFHj34L_5LTNXpFcMa9bgNh_rh76xB4U2KUuaRd\"}],\"name\":\"ROE eSign Authorization Form\",\"signatureFlow\":\"SENDER_SIGNATURE_NOT_REQUIRED\",\"mergeFieldInfo\":[{\"fieldName\":\"txtF_NumberOf_Employees\",\"defaultValue\":\"100\"},{\"fieldName\":\"txtF_Legal_Business_Name\",\"defaultValue\":\"Legal Business Name\"},{\"fieldName\":\"txtF_Contact_Name\",\"defaultValue\":\"Sereyboth Van\"},{\"fieldName\":\"txtF_Email\",\"defaultValue\":\"vsrboth@gmail.com\"},{\"fieldName\":\"txtF_Email\",\"defaultValue\":\"vsrboth@gmail.com\"},{\"fieldName\":\"txtF_Telephone\",\"defaultValue\":\"+8552383945834\"},{\"fieldName\":\"txtF_Fax2\",\"defaultValue\":\"+85523839458323\"},{\"fieldName\":\"txtF_Main_Address\",\"defaultValue\":\"Phnom Penh Cambodia 12110\"},{\"fieldName\":\"txtF_Address_2\",\"defaultValue\":\"Chroy Changva\"},{\"fieldName\":\"txtF_City\",\"defaultValue\":\"Phnom Penh\"},{\"fieldName\":\"txtF_Country\",\"defaultValue\":\"Cambodia\"},{\"fieldName\":\"txtF_Province\",\"defaultValue\":\"Phnom Penh\"},{\"fieldName\":\"txtF_Postal\",\"defaultValue\":\"12110\"},{\"fieldName\":\"txtF_Zip_Code\",\"defaultValue\":\"855\"},{\"fieldName\":\"txtF_Zip_Code\",\"defaultValue\":\"855\"},{\"fieldName\":\"txtF_Row1_Cell\",\"defaultValue\":\"100\"},{\"fieldName\":\"txtF_Row1_Cell2\",\"defaultValue\":\"8293583254CRAP00000\"},{\"fieldName\":\"txtF_Row1_Cell3\",\"defaultValue\":\"CRAP00000\"},{\"fieldName\":\"txtF_Legal_Business_Name2\",\"defaultValue\":\"Knits\"},{\"fieldName\":\"txtF_CRA_BN\",\"defaultValue\":\"123456789CRAP00000\"},{\"fieldName\":\"txtF_Contact_Name2\",\"defaultValue\":\"Elliot\"},{\"fieldName\":\"txtF_Telephone2\",\"defaultValue\":\"+788472857892\"},{\"fieldName\":\"txtF_Fax\",\"defaultValue\":\"+7884728523\"}],\"securityOptions\":{\"passwordProtection\":\"NONE\",\"kbaProtection\":\"NONE\",\"webIdentityProtection\":\"NONE\",\"protectOpen\":\"false\",\"internalPassword\":\"\",\"externalPassword\":\"\",\"openPassword\":\"\"},\"counterSignerSetInfos\":[{\"counterSignerSetRole\":\"APPROVER\"},{\"counterSignerSetMemberInfos\":[{\"email\":\"vsrboth@gmail.com\"}]}]}}"}}

here is how I get: 

{ "code": "INVALID_JSON", "message": "An invalid JSON was specified" }

My questions:

1. Do I need to write all the model schema for this?

2. I can't think of why the JSON is invalid, please kindly get back to me ASAP.

Thank you so much.

Topics

Bug Error, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Invalid JSON was specified - create widget

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

here is the info:

url: https://api.na1.echosign.com:443/api/rest/v5/widgets

params for both headers and body:

{:headers=>

{"Access-Token"=>"3AAABLblqZhBSxQhOuckMzzE01FwcFFxRl8ad5_GrL0BIPOU76wxvKAxoxg4Bq_6snz3_Dcd-T9TVpSFc1Z9aNZXwAJn4jdmZ",

"Content-Type"=>"application/json"},

:body=>

{"WidgetCreationRequest"=>

"{\"widgetCreationInfo\":{\"fileInfos\":[{\"transientDocumentId\":\"3AAABLblqZhChCSf3YwK9P6kYwQhcGvBkpK4GdHjF4Et5Pe02NciwtRnSTzBzBt5Aeb1i7YY6GuBqNcbaKaF3d4Tw2oyRSc2Xyw5as-zH0aAgjMm_Db_iClXYX7EEoOccApujw_jnA7qvTxR4E_qV0TVJtOFREB4H5TU_XznLVhXErj2Y1hsZ7tMB_KFHj34L_5LTNXpFcMa9bgNh_rh76xB4U2KUuaRd\"}],\"name\":\"ROE eSign Authorization Form\",\"signatureFlow\":\"SENDER_SIGNATURE_NOT_REQUIRED\",\"mergeFieldInfo\":[{\"fieldName\":\"txtF_NumberOf_Employees\",\"defaultValue\":\"100\"},{\"fieldName\":\"txtF_Legal_Business_Name\",\"defaultValue\":\"Legal Business Name\"},{\"fieldName\":\"txtF_Contact_Name\",\"defaultValue\":\"Sereyboth Van\"},{\"fieldName\":\"txtF_Email\",\"defaultValue\":\"vsrboth@gmail.com\"},{\"fieldName\":\"txtF_Email\",\"defaultValue\":\"vsrboth@gmail.com\"},{\"fieldName\":\"txtF_Telephone\",\"defaultValue\":\"+8552383945834\"},{\"fieldName\":\"txtF_Fax2\",\"defaultValue\":\"+85523839458323\"},{\"fieldName\":\"txtF_Main_Address\",\"defaultValue\":\"Phnom Penh Cambodia 12110\"},{\"fieldName\":\"txtF_Address_2\",\"defaultValue\":\"Chroy Changva\"},{\"fieldName\":\"txtF_City\",\"defaultValue\":\"Phnom Penh\"},{\"fieldName\":\"txtF_Country\",\"defaultValue\":\"Cambodia\"},{\"fieldName\":\"txtF_Province\",\"defaultValue\":\"Phnom Penh\"},{\"fieldName\":\"txtF_Postal\",\"defaultValue\":\"12110\"},{\"fieldName\":\"txtF_Zip_Code\",\"defaultValue\":\"855\"},{\"fieldName\":\"txtF_Zip_Code\",\"defaultValue\":\"855\"},{\"fieldName\":\"txtF_Row1_Cell\",\"defaultValue\":\"100\"},{\"fieldName\":\"txtF_Row1_Cell2\",\"defaultValue\":\"8293583254CRAP00000\"},{\"fieldName\":\"txtF_Row1_Cell3\",\"defaultValue\":\"CRAP00000\"},{\"fieldName\":\"txtF_Legal_Business_Name2\",\"defaultValue\":\"Knits\"},{\"fieldName\":\"txtF_CRA_BN\",\"defaultValue\":\"123456789CRAP00000\"},{\"fieldName\":\"txtF_Contact_Name2\",\"defaultValue\":\"Elliot\"},{\"fieldName\":\"txtF_Telephone2\",\"defaultValue\":\"+788472857892\"},{\"fieldName\":\"txtF_Fax\",\"defaultValue\":\"+7884728523\"}],\"securityOptions\":{\"passwordProtection\":\"NONE\",\"kbaProtection\":\"NONE\",\"webIdentityProtection\":\"NONE\",\"protectOpen\":\"false\",\"internalPassword\":\"\",\"externalPassword\":\"\",\"openPassword\":\"\"},\"counterSignerSetInfos\":[{\"counterSignerSetRole\":\"APPROVER\"},{\"counterSignerSetMemberInfos\":[{\"email\":\"vsrboth@gmail.com\"}]}]}}"}}

here is how I get: 

{ "code": "INVALID_JSON", "message": "An invalid JSON was specified" }

My questions:

1. Do I need to write all the model schema for this?

2. I can't think of why the JSON is invalid, please kindly get back to me ASAP.

Thank you so much.

Topics

Bug Error, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 23, 2016 0

Have something to add?