Highlighted

Investigator seeking answer to Fraud question

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am an insurance investigator and I have an investigation involving an agent who used Adobe sign for some insurance applications. The Final Audit Report indicates that the agent 'signed' the forms for the applicant with her own email address, the applications were apparently emailed to her personal account from her business.

Which leads to my questions; Are there any scenarios other than the one I mentioned in which the agent email address would show as being the signer?

Also, the actual signature date does not match what the Final Audit report regarding when it was e-signed, what causes this issue?  Thanks! 

Topics

Adobe Sign forms, Product information, User interface issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Investigator seeking answer to Fraud question

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am an insurance investigator and I have an investigation involving an agent who used Adobe sign for some insurance applications. The Final Audit Report indicates that the agent 'signed' the forms for the applicant with her own email address, the applications were apparently emailed to her personal account from her business.

Which leads to my questions; Are there any scenarios other than the one I mentioned in which the agent email address would show as being the signer?

Also, the actual signature date does not match what the Final Audit report regarding when it was e-signed, what causes this issue?  Thanks! 

Topics

Adobe Sign forms, Product information, User interface issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?