• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is locking mandatory with Adobe Sign?

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2018 Dec 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to deploy Adobe sign for my company.  We are using Adobe sign to collect signatures on agreements, invoices, etc.  However, after the files complete the signature routing they are send to another department that often needs to add comments on top of the document for paperwork processing.  Before using Adobe sign, we would just not click the "lock after signing" box.  However, it appears Adobe Sign always sets the document to lock?  Is there a way to prevent this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 03, 2018 Dec 03, 2018

Hi Gregk,

In Adobe Sign, it is not possible to make any changes to the document once it is signed and filed by the signer.

There is no option to remove the locking of the document.

This is for the security of the signed document and cannot be changed.

Hope that answers your query.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2018 Dec 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gregk,

In Adobe Sign, it is not possible to make any changes to the document once it is signed and filed by the signer.

There is no option to remove the locking of the document.

This is for the security of the signed document and cannot be changed.

Hope that answers your query.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 25, 2022 Jul 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can't unlock the original document but you can create an editable version by creating a Microsoft Print.  You'll need to select Microsoft Print in your printer options. You can then make any necessary edist to the printed version.  I hope Adobe Sign never removes this capability. It is the only reason we are able to use Adobe Sign in my company.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines