Highlighted

Is locking mandatory with Adobe Sign?

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to deploy Adobe sign for my company.  We are using Adobe sign to collect signatures on agreements, invoices, etc.  However, after the files complete the signature routing they are send to another department that often needs to add comments on top of the document for paperwork processing.  Before using Adobe sign, we would just not click the "lock after signing" box.  However, it appears Adobe Sign always sets the document to lock?  Is there a way to prevent this?

Hi Gregk,

In Adobe Sign, it is not possible to make any changes to the document once it is signed and filed by the signer.

There is no option to remove the locking of the document.

This is for the security of the signed document and cannot be changed.

Hope that answers your query.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Is locking mandatory with Adobe Sign?

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to deploy Adobe sign for my company.  We are using Adobe sign to collect signatures on agreements, invoices, etc.  However, after the files complete the signature routing they are send to another department that often needs to add comments on top of the document for paperwork processing.  Before using Adobe sign, we would just not click the "lock after signing" box.  However, it appears Adobe Sign always sets the document to lock?  Is there a way to prevent this?

Hi Gregk,

In Adobe Sign, it is not possible to make any changes to the document once it is signed and filed by the signer.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gregk,

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines