Highlighted

is there a way to send a document to individuals in a blast ?

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I attempted to send 2 of the same documents to 2 people to sign separately, but the way it worked was not how i anticipated. Is there a way to send 1 document to several people for send and sign and be able to track it the same way you would track it when you send the emails individually. I see a CC option but i don't see a BCC option but none of those are helpful considering we want to protect our clients emails.

Best,

Ricardo

Hi Ricardo,

Good question!

Yes, you can send 1 document in bulk to multiple people, where each receive their own documents and you can track it the same way as you'd track emails individually. The emails would also be BCC'd to other clients to ensure client confidentiality and privacy.

For a short video on how this feature works, please go to: Use Mega Sign |

Please note that this feature (Bulk sign or MegaSign) is only available with our Adobe Sign Business or Enterprise license.

Kind regards,

Topics

Feature Request or Idea, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

is there a way to send a document to individuals in a blast ?

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I attempted to send 2 of the same documents to 2 people to sign separately, but the way it worked was not how i anticipated. Is there a way to send 1 document to several people for send and sign and be able to track it the same way you would track it when you send the emails individually. I see a CC option but i don't see a BCC option but none of those are helpful considering we want to protect our clients emails.

Best,

Ricardo

Hi Ricardo,

Good question!

Yes, you can send 1 document in bulk to multiple people, where each receive their own documents and you can track it the same way as you'd track emails individually. The emails would also be BCC'd to other clients to ensure client confidentiality and privacy.

Please note that this feature (Bulk sign or MegaSign) is only available with our Adobe Sign Business or Enterprise license.

Kind regards,

Topics

Feature Request or Idea, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ricardo,

Good question!

Kind regards,

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines