Highlighted

Is there any way we can pass header in the body of create webhook API?

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since Adobe Sign validates the url passed in the body of create webhook API before creating the webhook by sending a GET request. The url which i am using expects 'Content-Type' header because of which url is not getting hit and i am getting "INVALID_WEBHOOK_URL". So is there any way we can pass header also in the body so that Adobe sign can use the header to call the url. Something like this 

{
"webhookUrlInfo": {"url": "{URL}",
                                   "header": "Content-Type:application/json"},
"webhookSubscriptionEvents": [
"AGREEMENT_ACTION_COMPLETED"
],
"scope": "ACCOUNT",
"name": "Test",
"state": "ACTIVE"
}

Topics

Adobe Sign forms, How to sign

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Is there any way we can pass header in the body of create webhook API?

New Here ,
Jul 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since Adobe Sign validates the url passed in the body of create webhook API before creating the webhook by sending a GET request. The url which i am using expects 'Content-Type' header because of which url is not getting hit and i am getting "INVALID_WEBHOOK_URL". So is there any way we can pass header also in the body so that Adobe sign can use the header to call the url. Something like this 

{
"webhookUrlInfo": {"url": "{URL}",
                                   "header": "Content-Type:application/json"},
"webhookSubscriptionEvents": [
"AGREEMENT_ACTION_COMPLETED"
],
"scope": "ACCOUNT",
"name": "Test",
"state": "ACTIVE"
}

Topics

Adobe Sign forms, How to sign

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?