Highlighted

Is there anyway to add or edit signers mid-process?

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot seem to find a way where, for example, you have two signers and several documents, then begin placing the signing fields on the documents only to realize you need to add another signer.

This is also the case if you add several documents, then realize you need to add an additional document. It appears the only way to accomplish this is to start completely over, which is really frustrating. My office has used DocuSign before and that is a simple feature they have had a long time.

Might I be missing a step with Adobe eSign? Or is this not possible?

Thanks in advance for any info!

Hello Daniel,

As of now, you cannot edit the signers once added in Send tab and if reached the preview page. I would recommend to use Library template feature so that you can use saved document with form fields already placed in it and then send it out for signature. You can go to Dashboard->Click Add template to Library and upload it.

Regards,

-Rijul

Topics

Feature Request or Idea, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Is there anyway to add or edit signers mid-process?

New Here ,
Feb 17, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot seem to find a way where, for example, you have two signers and several documents, then begin placing the signing fields on the documents only to realize you need to add another signer.

This is also the case if you add several documents, then realize you need to add an additional document. It appears the only way to accomplish this is to start completely over, which is really frustrating. My office has used DocuSign before and that is a simple feature they have had a long time.

Might I be missing a step with Adobe eSign? Or is this not possible?

Thanks in advance for any info!

Hello Daniel,

As of now, you cannot edit the signers once added in Send tab and if reached the preview page. I would recommend to use Library template feature so that you can use saved document with form fields already placed in it and then send it out for signature. You can go to Dashboard->Click Add template to Library and upload it.

Regards,

-Rijul

Topics

Feature Request or Idea, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 17, 2016 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Daniel,

Regards,

-Rijul

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 21, 2016 0
danielg8 LATEST
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply & clarification.

Unfortunately the use of the library template is not very easy to do in my case as I work in real estate and the forms we are having signed are not something we can always use as a template. Each time they could be different based on several variables.

If you have a feature request list, please forward this issue as the ability to edit, add or remove signers as well as documents would be very helpful, and would bring Adobe eSign services more in line with competitors like DocuSign.

Thanks again!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 24, 2016 1