• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue in uploading .csv to Mega Sign - Adobe Sign

New Here ,
Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to send a document for signing to a group of about 80 using Mega Sign. I have downloaded the .csv template and have added my data. I am only using the signer email and signer full name columns - the rest are blank. I get this error message when trying to import the .csv file.

MegaSign ERROR-Email.png

I have reduced the number of users in the .csv file down to just 4 lines and verified their email addresses independently and yet the .csv still won't upload.

Has this happened to anyone else? What am I doing wrong?

TOPICS
Adobe Sign forms , Send documents

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 22, 2020 Jan 22, 2020

Hi BrentonL,

As you have downloaded the csv template and added your data in that file, please ensure that you have not changed the tags added at top line in the excel sheet. Keep the tags as they are in the first line of the sheet and add your data below that.

If that is not the case, try creating a sample file and add test emails in that. Replicate the issue using that file and share it with us. We will check it on our end.

NOTE: Do not share the file with the original email address here in t

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi BrentonL,

As you have downloaded the csv template and added your data in that file, please ensure that you have not changed the tags added at top line in the excel sheet. Keep the tags as they are in the first line of the sheet and add your data below that.

If that is not the case, try creating a sample file and add test emails in that. Replicate the issue using that file and share it with us. We will check it on our end.

NOTE: Do not share the file with the original email address here in the community as it can be misused.

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for the reply.

I have downloaded a fresh copy of the sample file and reentered my data into that. That seems to have fixed the problem. Not sure what was causing the issue as I had the correct headers and data in the previous version too.

Thanks again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines