Highlighted

Issue with "Full Name" Field

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having an issue with the "Full Name" field in Adobe Sign.  I drag the field onto the document in the same manner I have since I began using the service, and then send the document.  All of the fields I added to the document show up in the signature document except for this field.  I cannot seem to figure out why it is not working. Any ideas?

Greetings,

The Full Name field is a Read-only field that is populated by the system when a Signature value is applied.

The expected behavior for the Full name field would for it to appear as white space on the form until the Signer applies a signature.

When the recipient applies their signature, they also need to type in their name:

This typed in value is what is populated into the Full Name field.

Signers that have a registered email address may have a signature saved, and in those cases, because the Name is a known value, the Full Name field can be pre-populated.  But if the signer changes the typed in version of their name, the field value will change.

Topics

Bug Error, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Issue with "Full Name" Field

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having an issue with the "Full Name" field in Adobe Sign.  I drag the field onto the document in the same manner I have since I began using the service, and then send the document.  All of the fields I added to the document show up in the signature document except for this field.  I cannot seem to figure out why it is not working. Any ideas?

Greetings,

The Full Name field is a Read-only field that is populated by the system when a Signature value is applied.

The expected behavior for the Full name field would for it to appear as white space on the form until the Signer applies a signature.

When the recipient applies their signature, they also need to type in their name:

Signers that have a registered email address may have a signature saved, and in those cases, because the Name is a known value, the Full Name field can be pre-populated.  But if the signer changes the typed in version of their name, the field value will change.

Topics

Bug Error, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings,

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines