Highlighted

ISV code aborted the operation

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Community
I recently took over the system management of a company which are trying to implement Adobe Sign into their Dynamics365 environment. 
I created some really basic process Actions which uses the AdobeSign Plugin. But it fails and gives me ISV code aborted the operation as error messages. 
Can somebody please give me a clue on what to look for, or what might be wrong here?
Any help is much appreciated!

Bart5E1D_0-1599208946040.png

Bart

Topics

SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

ISV code aborted the operation

New Here ,
Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Community
I recently took over the system management of a company which are trying to implement Adobe Sign into their Dynamics365 environment. 
I created some really basic process Actions which uses the AdobeSign Plugin. But it fails and gives me ISV code aborted the operation as error messages. 
Can somebody please give me a clue on what to look for, or what might be wrong here?
Any help is much appreciated!

Bart5E1D_0-1599208946040.png

Bart

Topics

SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
ls_rbls LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you click on "View Properties" what does it says?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines