Highlighted

Legality of Images (not signature)

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a stack of documents signed with signatures with the blue line underneath, but two are signed with small personal pictures. How legal are the pictures versus a signature or picture of a signature?

Hi ryanb27105057

It's not about legality of Image based signature, it's about legality of Adobe Sign for which you can refer to the Adobe Sign FAQ Adobe Sign FAQs

Because, image based signature in Adobe Sign is also part of electronic signature service.

Regards,

Aadesh

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Legality of Images (not signature)

New Here ,
Jan 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a stack of documents signed with signatures with the blue line underneath, but two are signed with small personal pictures. How legal are the pictures versus a signature or picture of a signature?

Hi ryanb27105057

It's not about legality of Image based signature, it's about legality of Adobe Sign for which you can refer to the Adobe Sign FAQ Adobe Sign FAQs

Because, image based signature in Adobe Sign is also part of electronic signature service.

Regards,

Aadesh

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Jan 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An X on a written page is considered legal signature. The real question is not the legality but who will accept it and if you can document that it was 'signed' by who you said it was signed by. My bank won't accept e-signatures. End of story. They won't accept Powers of attorney that wasn't on their forms, signed in front of them. Neither will my stock broker, but they accept faxed documents. Go figure.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ryanb27105057

Regards,

Aadesh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines