Highlighted

Lock Down ability to Add/Edit Fields

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to block or lock down front line users ability to add fields once they have entered the recipients e-mail address and attached a document to be signed? I would rather them not see the menu bar on the right that allows them to do anything with fields.

Topics

Configure accounts, Send documents

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Lock Down ability to Add/Edit Fields

New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to block or lock down front line users ability to add fields once they have entered the recipients e-mail address and attached a document to be signed? I would rather them not see the menu bar on the right that allows them to do anything with fields.

Topics

Configure accounts, Send documents

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

As the Adobe Sign Admin you can remove the box on the Send page that allows document preview: 

support image.png

Go to Account >>> Send Settings, scroll down and uncheck "Preview, position signatures or add form fields"

support image 1.png

This will remove the check box and bypass the preview screen for your Senders. This setting can be managed at the both the Account and Group levels. 

I hope this helps and be well. 

Shannonn 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines