• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Lock Signature Fields After Another Signature Is Added

New Here ,
Feb 28, 2017 Feb 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Adobe Acrobat XI Pro and I am trying to have a form I am working on lock other signature fields after another person signs so that it doesn't take so long to load or save the form.  Does anyone happen to know if this is possible?  I have already tried to mark the fields as read only, but it still wants to verify every signature on the form.  This form can have over 30 signatures, so you can see the problem I am having with this.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mar 05, 2017 Mar 05, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ashleyh80561820

Please be informed signature fields are specific to the signers no one else can sign on that signature field (Send an agreement to multiple signers with Adobe Sign ).

To have 30+ signers on the document make sure you have the correct service level (Transaction Limits ).

- Adobe Sign plans for individuals and businesses | Adobe Document Cloud

Regards,

Aadesh 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2017 Mar 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I probably should have mentioned this from the start.  It is a military form that gets signed yearly, and is good for 15 years.  There are 3 different places for the Soldier to sign a year, and a higher up to sign.  When the higher up signs I would like the other 3 signatures to lock so that they don't have to be verified every time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 09, 2017 Mar 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi ashleyh80561820

Is this a single signer signing on all the 3 signature fields?

Do they need to Sign on all the signature fields at that very instance or they need to sign on other signature fields at a later time?

Regards,

Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 10, 2017 Mar 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They will need to sign all three at one time, and the rest will be signed at a later time.  If I could find a way to upload the document I am trying to explain it would be helpful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mar 11, 2017 Mar 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

ashleyh80561820

You can upload the document to Document Cloud or Dropbox and private message me the link to the document with the details. Make sure you don't share it here on the public forum.

Regards,

Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines