Highlighted

Login issue

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Keep getting this "We experienced problems with Adobe login. Please try again."

Been going on for 3 days. I can access via my iPhone but with my previous password not my current one!

Tried other browsers and changing the password but still no joy.

Any ideas?

TOPICS
Bug Error, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Login issue

New Here ,
Dec 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Keep getting this "We experienced problems with Adobe login. Please try again."

Been going on for 3 days. I can access via my iPhone but with my previous password not my current one!

Tried other browsers and changing the password but still no joy.

Any ideas?

TOPICS
Bug Error, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 19, 2016 0
Dec 19, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi  marlinr68952741,

Please be informed this is a know issue now & the concerned team is still working on it.

Once the issue is resolved you will be notified over the email.

Regards,

Aadesh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 19, 2016 0
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Aadesh,

I still cannot login. Is there any idea when this will be rectified. It has been 5 days now without desktop access???

Regards,

Marlin

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 20, 2016 0
Dec 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi marlinr68952741

I can understand your concern, however there is no ETA at the moment and the engineering team is still working on it.

As soon the issue is resolved, you will be notified.

Regards,

Aadesh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 20, 2016 0
Explorer ,
Dec 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here.  Disgusting  I haven't been able to log in for 9 days. And nobody can give a good answer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 20, 2016 0
New Here ,
Dec 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. Since a couple of days I cannot login. Very very annoying!! I need to send my contracts before xmas 😞

Why does it take so long to fix this bug?!?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 20, 2016 0
Dec 21, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi michelh98777296 & brianb53021983

As informed before the issue is still under research & our senior support team is already working with the engineering team to get this resolved.

As soon the issue is resolved, you will be notified.

Regards,

Aadesh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 21, 2016 0
Community Beginner ,
Dec 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Then credit my account!!!  If it takes a month to fix, then we should NOT be charged!!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 28, 2016 0
Explorer ,
Dec 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I haven't been able to log in for 9 days.  I keep getting the same BS answers from supports.  I need access to my account

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 20, 2016 0
Community Beginner ,
Jan 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't log into my account for a month. Now the support wont return my emails. I NEED ACCESS to my signed docs. Why can't anyone respond? This is getting ridiculous! Why am I being ignored??? Horrible Service!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 06, 2017 1
New Here ,
Jan 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is beyond ridiculous! We are changing suppliers!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 06, 2017 0
Community Beginner ,
Jan 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree Marlin, I'm shopping around for a new company. You would think a company like Adobe would handle this in a more professional way. I'm going to share this horrible experience on as many forums and review sites as I can so others don't make the same mistake and sign up for this joke of a service.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 06, 2017 0
Explorer ,
Jan 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No service for a month. I've emailed everyone I can think of, I just get a canned response or its completely ignored.  What a terrible service.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 06, 2017 0