• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Sign error - We experienced problems with Adobe login. Please try again.

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

! !I have been unable to log into my Adobe Sign account. I receive the error in the title. When I try to contact support it wants me to login with the same account, so I am stuck. I can use my login for other areas of Adobe (ie,... Creative Cloud or this forum) Anyone have any thoughts or a direct contact phone number? Thanks!

"We experienced problems with Adobe login. Please try again."

Steps I've taken so far

• tried again
  • tried different browsers
  • tried browsers in in-private/incognito mode
  • tried a different computer all together
  • reset my password successfully only to continue to receive the error.
  • check with another user in our account (he could login)

adobe sign error.png

TOPICS
Login issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 4 Correct answers

Dec 02, 2016 Dec 02, 2016

Hi dermoto14850936​, 

I see Max failed logins exceeded error message for your Adobe Sign account. Please check my private message so that we can help you to get this issue fixed.

Regards,

Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

This issue is resolved for me now.  Our admin shutdown the account for my old e-mail address (Personal detail removed by moderator) as we were transitioning to new e-mail address (Personal detail removed by moderator).  Wasn't communicated.  Created new adobe account with the new e-mail address.  Had our Procurement team resend the SOW for EchoSign to the new e-mail address and all worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Feb 19, 2019 Feb 19, 2019

Hi Paul,

This generally happens when you set an email address which is already registered under an Adobe Sign account.

That means you already had an Adobe Sign account with that email address.

In this case, you will need to free that email from the old account.

Then only it will be able to send a document for signature using the current account.

As you are not able to contact support, I am sending you the private message.

Please check your inbox and refer to the steps provided in the message.

Let us k

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner , Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

I had the same issue last week.

Turned out my account was locked because I used the wrong password.
Unfortunately, I never got an error message that my account was locked.
Took me 3 days of being on chat/phone with support for someone to figure
that out. Maybe you could ask them to check that for you ...

Good luck!

matt

-------------------------

Guiding thoughts:

- Be kind. Be gentle. Accept that others can disagree with you and still
be good people.

- "Technology to the Glory of God"

----------------------

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 19, 2019 Feb 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paulf,

Sorry for the delay in response.

It seems that the credentials that you are using to login to the Adobe Sign account are not correct.

Could you please confirm if you have recently made any changes to the Adobe ID or the Adobe Sign email address?

If you are still experiencing the issue, please share your Adobe Sign email address in a private message that you are using to log in.

To initiate a private message, refer to the steps mentioned here How Do I Send Private Message

NOTE: Please do not share your email address or any other personal details here in the forums or any other social sites.

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I changed the ID to handoff to another user but it requires I login to verify. I don’t know how to go about resetting the password at this point.

PAUL FORBING

Tahoe Partners

[Details are removed by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paul,

This generally happens when you set an email address which is already registered under an Adobe Sign account.

That means you already had an Adobe Sign account with that email address.

In this case, you will need to free that email from the old account.

Then only it will be able to send a document for signature using the current account.

As you are not able to contact support, I am sending you the private message.

Please check your inbox and refer to the steps provided in the message.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 22, 2020 Apr 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi im having the same issue how can i fix it

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We've been discussing this same problem in this thread - https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-sign/we-experienced-problems-with-the-adobe-login-please-try-ag...

In my case, my account was locked but the error message never told me that. I had to call in (the phone number is in that thread also) to get them to reset it. Same thing seemed to happen for someone else and that had to clear something on his account as well.  I wish you luck!

matt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not intentionally made any changes.

I did one of the updates.

Since then I cant seem to log in

I believe my correct login is

GtAmerican@aol.com

When I open photoshop, I get "Buy Now"

I am on a monthly plan but can't open the Photoshop

How do I proerly log in?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 12, 2017 Oct 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can sign into Adobe.com, but I get the following error when I click on the Adobe Sign capability.

We experienced problems with Adobe login.  Please try again.

Can anyone assist?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 12, 2017 Oct 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dpellacani,

As you have mentioned that you are able to login to the Adobe account, do you have the same login ID for both?

Please try to use this link Sign In — e-signature and e-sign Software Solution — Adobe Sign to log in to your Adobe Sign account.

If that does not work, try to open the link in the incognito window.

Then try to log in with the email address you use for Adobe Sign account.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 13, 2018 Apr 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.  I did try the incognito window and the link above, but received the same error "We experienced problems with Adobe login. Please try again.".  Should I delete and re-add my Adobe Sign account?

Regards,

Darrell

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 25, 2018 Apr 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Darell,

Sorry for the delay in response.

Are you still experiencing the login issue with your Adobe Sign account?

If yes, please share the login ID that you use for Adobe Sign in a private message.

You can take help of the steps mentioned here How Do I Send Private Message to initiate a private message.

Also, let us know if you made any changes to the account or the email address linked to the account.

NOTE: Please do not share your personal details like email address, etc in the forum.

We will be waiting for your response.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 02, 2018 May 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This issue is resolved for me now.  Our admin shutdown the account for my old e-mail address (Personal detail removed by moderator) as we were transitioning to new e-mail address (Personal detail removed by moderator).  Wasn't communicated.  Created new adobe account with the new e-mail address.  Had our Procurement team resend the SOW for EchoSign to the new e-mail address and all worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been trying to log into my esign account for over 24 hours but keep getting this message "We experienced problems with Adobe login. Please try again." I have tried logging in on 4 different pc's using 3 different browsers with no luck. I can log in using my ID/password to other areas such as here but not to use the esigning and I have 2 contracts that I need to send for signing. I'd be grateful for any help offered. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi dermoto14850936​, 

I see Max failed logins exceeded error message for your Adobe Sign account. Please check my private message so that we can help you to get this issue fixed.

Regards,

Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 28, 2016 Dec 28, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you post the resolution to the question asked?  I've been trying to use Sign for days!!!! I've sent a message to you directly and no response!  Help!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 01, 2017 Jan 01, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Aadesh,

yes, please post instructions how this can be fixed. I've been having the same problem, but telling me that "Max failed logins exceeded" doesn't help in itself.

Many thanks and Happy New Year

Steve

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 12, 2017 Jan 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone post a solution to this? I'm having the same issue and can't find a solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 12, 2017 Jan 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Folks...Adobe Sign is NOT going to fix this.  That is why we are getting the run around.  I called a number that is posted on the credit card statement and had them reverse the charge and cancel my subscription.  I would suggest all of you do the same.  This problem should not take over 30 days to fix.....with Adobe, come on!!!  There is a company called DocuSign that you might check into for your electronic signature needs.

This truly shocks me coming from this trustworthy company that is known world wide. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2020 Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you please send the resolution to me 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 02, 2017 May 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

We have been having the same problem. Please help asap, thank you.

We experienced problems with Adobe login. Please try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 02, 2017 May 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Me too - please assist otherwise this is completely useless

We experienced problems with Adobe login. Please try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2020 Aug 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem....if anyone can help I weould really appreciate it. I can't run mydepartment without it for now!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 16, 2020 Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We changed the email address to a different one on the Creative cloud subscription and now can't get into Adobe Sign.  We can log into the main Adobe.com login and it shows the creative cloud subscription but not able to log into Adobe Sign...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still nothing.  No phone support but only support on a forum and I get nowhere.  Why do I pay for this again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 20, 2020 Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same issue last week.

Turned out my account was locked because I used the wrong password.
Unfortunately, I never got an error message that my account was locked.
Took me 3 days of being on chat/phone with support for someone to figure
that out. Maybe you could ask them to check that for you ...

Good luck!

matt

Guiding thoughts:

- Be kind. Be gentle. Accept that others can disagree with you and still
be good people.

- "Technology to the Glory of God"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines