Highlighted

login problem after email change

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have changed my account email address but now cannot access my account at all. An error message states "Please contact your IT administrator or Adobe support"

A previous post says a problem gets created when a change of email is to one that has been in your system before, which is the case for me also, but the fix was done through a private message, so I do not know what to do!

TOPICS
Login issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

login problem after email change

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have changed my account email address but now cannot access my account at all. An error message states "Please contact your IT administrator or Adobe support"

A previous post says a problem gets created when a change of email is to one that has been in your system before, which is the case for me also, but the fix was done through a private message, so I do not know what to do!

TOPICS
Login issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 08, 2020 0

Have something to add?