• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Manage Tab Empty

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2019 Dec 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I go to my "Manage" tab in Adobe Sign, it is completely blank and empty.  No longer can I view the previous documents I've sent out nor manage the ones I have open.  If I click on an open document on my "Home" tab, it takes me once again to my empty "Manage" tab.

Does anyone know how I get the view of my Manage tab back to normal?

Thank you.

TOPICS
Manage documents

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2019 Dec 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I'm having the same issue - all of my historical information (signed contracts) have disappeared. Manage tab is blank.

Is there no longer phone support for Adobe Sign?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2020 May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I realize this is an old post, but I never found the solution online, so I am posting.

I had the same problem. After verifying everything worked fine with a different browswer, I added adobe.com and echosign.com to trusted sites in internet explorer and everthing worked.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines