• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mega Sign fields - I need first name and email address of recipient to be populated

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2020 Mar 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Team

I hope you are all safe and well. Due to C-19 we need to send an amendment to working hours to our internal colleagues. I want the First Name and the Email address of each person to be merged into my letter when it sends. However it is coming out as requesting them to fill in their own name and address!

I have tried : _es_signer_fullname, _es_signer_firstname, First Name (my own custom field of {{firstname}}) but nothing has worked so far. Please ad

TOPICS
Adobe Sign forms , Manage documents , Send documents

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 01, 2020 Apr 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please try with a .csv file along the lines of:

_es_signer_email,FirstName
user1@example.com,Bob
user2@example.com,Jane

And with a source document containing the following tags:

Here’s the email: {{Email_es_:signer1:email:readonly}}
Here’s the first name: {{FirstName_es_:signer1:readonly}}

Hope this helps!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi - I also need to send a form out to 1,100 email addresses in my organisation to get their individual signatures for Covid-19. How much of their personal fields can I repopulate in the form? Can the form automatically repopulate their address, DOB etc? And will your standard Adobe Sign Enterprise software purchased at $532 a year cover my ability to use Mega Send to email 1,100 people at once? Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines