Highlighted

Mega Sign Option Not Appearing in Adobe Sign

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When using the tutorial for mega sign online, it indicated to select the mega sign option from the Adobe Sign Menu. However, my Adobe Sign menu does not show this open. I am using Adobe Enterprise through a school district. Has this option been moved? 

Topics

Adobe Sign forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Mega Sign Option Not Appearing in Adobe Sign

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When using the tutorial for mega sign online, it indicated to select the mega sign option from the Adobe Sign Menu. However, my Adobe Sign menu does not show this open. I am using Adobe Enterprise through a school district. Has this option been moved? 

Topics

Adobe Sign forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue with Enterprise for a university. Ever find a solution?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
kprokopi LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines