• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Mega Sign question

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2018 Jun 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I sent out documents via mega sign.  How do I download ALL the documents at once instead of one at a time?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 03, 2018 Jul 03, 2018

Hi Patrick,

To download all the documents at once, you'd need to have the Adobe Sign Enterprise license.

The Adobe Sign Enterprise license allows for you to use the Mass Download Tool which you can use to download all documents at once in pdf format.

If you hold the Adobe Sign Business license, you can download a CSV report with all the responses in form fields (i.e. name field/ address etc.) in the MegaSign agreement and also includes a few stats (i.e time sent, recipient, signed/awaiting signatur

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 03, 2018 Jul 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Patrick,

To download all the documents at once, you'd need to have the Adobe Sign Enterprise license.

The Adobe Sign Enterprise license allows for you to use the Mass Download Tool which you can use to download all documents at once in pdf format.

If you hold the Adobe Sign Business license, you can download a CSV report with all the responses in form fields (i.e. name field/ address etc.) in the MegaSign agreement and also includes a few stats (i.e time sent, recipient, signed/awaiting signature). For more information on how to create an Adobe Sign report, please go to: Reporting | Adobe Sign

Hope this helps!

Kind regards,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines