Highlighted

Mega Sign

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've seen a video on the help site for Max Sign.  Allows you to create a document and send it to multiple people allowing them to each sign the document independently.  Supposed to be under "Additional Features."  I don't have it, any clue how I can get it? If not, is there another way to do this?

Thanks

Hello Paulp93819632,

The Mega Sign feature is available from Document Cloud Enterpise Premium only. If you want to test it's functionality, you can go for a Global trial account also. Here is the link:

Global Trial Registration | eSign services from Adobe

-Rijul

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

This conversation has been locked.

Mega Sign

New Here ,
Apr 16, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've seen a video on the help site for Max Sign.  Allows you to create a document and send it to multiple people allowing them to each sign the document independently.  Supposed to be under "Additional Features."  I don't have it, any clue how I can get it? If not, is there another way to do this?

Thanks

Hello Paulp93819632,

The Mega Sign feature is available from Document Cloud Enterpise Premium only. If you want to test it's functionality, you can go for a Global trial account also. Here is the link:

-Rijul

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Adobe Employee ,
Apr 17, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Paulp93819632,

-Rijul

Translate

Translate

New Here ,
May 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MegaSign is a listed option with Sign Small Business E-signature solution for 1 to 9 users

https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/sign/pricing/plans.html

Translate

Translate