Highlighted

MegaSign

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, we currently have Adobe DC Pro, does it include Mega Sign?  We dont see it.

Thanks,

Ivan

Topics

Acrobat, Enterprise

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

MegaSign

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, we currently have Adobe DC Pro, does it include Mega Sign?  We dont see it.

Thanks,

Ivan

Topics

Acrobat, Enterprise

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

You have to get Adobe Sign Enterprise license to use Mega Sign.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Techburner, I tried to find this info, but was not able to answer. I wonder if you can refer me to a page that gives the level of Adobe Sign subscription included with a regular CC or Acrobat Pro DC subscription?

Suggestion: also, the page about Mega Sign could mention the level of subscription needed.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ivan,

Thank you for posting your query.

I would like to inform you that using the Mega Sign feature, you can Send one document to many people tool so each recipient gets a personalized version to sign.

Mega Sign is currently available as part of the following plans : Small Business  || Business ||  Enterprise.

You may refer to the following help article for the detailed comparison about the features available in different Adobe Sign plans : https://acrobat.adobe.com/us/en/sign/pricing/compare-plans.html 

And you may purchase the plan accordingly basis the best suited plan and features.

Hope this helps.

Thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines