Highlighted

Merge Mapping Line Item Salesforce Records into a document for Signature

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to merge map line items (example Contacts associated to an Account) into a AdobeSign document sent from an Account in Salesforce. I understand this can be done with Opportunity products, but curious if anyone had successfully accomplished this for other items, like contacts that are related to an account.

thanks!

Hi Kerstink,

As you are trying to merge mapping, please refer this help document Adobe Sign for Salesforce Templates and Data/Merge Mapping with information on this.

Check if that helps.

To get more information on this, please contact support.

I have shared the contact details with you via the private message.

Please check your inbox and let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Merge Mapping Line Item Salesforce Records into a document for Signature

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to merge map line items (example Contacts associated to an Account) into a AdobeSign document sent from an Account in Salesforce. I understand this can be done with Opportunity products, but curious if anyone had successfully accomplished this for other items, like contacts that are related to an account.

thanks!

Hi Kerstink,

As you are trying to merge mapping, please refer this help document Adobe Sign for Salesforce Templates and Data/Merge Mapping with information on this.

Check if that helps.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 04, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kerstink,

Check if that helps.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 05, 2018 1
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Meenakshi/Kerstink, I have followed the same steps as referred to in this adobe document(Merge mapping and templates) for opportunity products. But my form field remains blank. Is there any additional step that needs to be done or any other form field to be used? 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 29, 2020 0