Highlighted

Microsoft Power Automate Connection to Web Form

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on a flow intended to trigger from one Adobe Sign agreement being created, pull that information, and burst out other agreements. 

In the trigger, When an event occurs, I am making the scope a specific resource, shown below:

Capture.JPG

What, exactly, is supposed to be put here for Resource ID? I have attempted using the wid in the Web Form URL, the full URL, nothing seems to be working and I am struggling to find documentation detailing this. Any help will be greatly, greatly appreciated.

Topics

SharePoint and Salesforce integration, User interface issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Microsoft Power Automate Connection to Web Form

New Here ,
Aug 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am working on a flow intended to trigger from one Adobe Sign agreement being created, pull that information, and burst out other agreements. 

In the trigger, When an event occurs, I am making the scope a specific resource, shown below:

Capture.JPG

What, exactly, is supposed to be put here for Resource ID? I have attempted using the wid in the Web Form URL, the full URL, nothing seems to be working and I am struggling to find documentation detailing this. Any help will be greatly, greatly appreciated.

Topics

SharePoint and Salesforce integration, User interface issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
ZachJayy LATEST
New Here ,
Aug 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still looking for some assistance here if anyone has some insight?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines