Highlighted

Migrat completed docs from EchoSign to Document Cloud

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

We recently created a 'new' Adobe sign/document cloud account VS 'upgrading' our old 'echosign' account for internal reasons. My question is now, how do we take all our historical documents from our old account and Migrate them to our new DocumentCloud account? Is there a bulk download or service we can use to complete this task?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you, 

Topics

Configure accounts, Manage documents, User interface issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Migrat completed docs from EchoSign to Document Cloud

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

We recently created a 'new' Adobe sign/document cloud account VS 'upgrading' our old 'echosign' account for internal reasons. My question is now, how do we take all our historical documents from our old account and Migrate them to our new DocumentCloud account? Is there a bulk download or service we can use to complete this task?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you, 

Topics

Configure accounts, Manage documents, User interface issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Jan 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I should also clarify - We do not use enterprise, so the API is not an option. But we have over 700 documents to migrate, so doing each invidiually would not be economical. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines