Highlighted

Missing Functionality - Please restore the previous interface for Adobe Sign!

Community Beginner ,
Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I respect the fact that companies such as Adobe want to have an integrated flow between products but a fail is a fail! The new version of Sign is a complete disaster. I can see that Adobe is trying to simplify it but has been stripped down to being unusable for business. We should have been notified about these drastic changes so we could download all off our previous contracts. I can not access anything before 8-9-2018. I can not meet the needs we have and can not access my data that I have trusted Adobe with. Without any warning Adobe has put all of us in a really terrible position. I called support and was just told to give it a few days. I was told that Adobe has not loaded anything before a certain date. Why would Adobe only load a very small portion of our data into this new system and strip it of all business functionality?

We should be given the option to use either interface similar to how google allows users to choose a legacy (old interface) interface or the updated interface (new roll out). This has caused us a wide variety of problems and I am honestly shocked! I mean no disrespect to anyone but this roll out should not have happened at all or at the very least waited another year to work out the issues by making it a beta program for testing with willing users. I would have been happy to provide feedback and test it as long as I could still access the old version for real use.

If someone could tell me how to get to the original manage page it would be beyond appreciated! Adobe please roll back to the previous version before you loose loads of us to another company. 

If there is not a live link for the manage page please bring it back until you get all the issues resolved. Surely you still have the ability to fall back to the old version. There should always be a back up plan in case of a failed roll out. This most certainly falls in to that category. We are not just customers that are afraid of change. We just need a usable product that we are already paying for.

Respectfully,

Paul

Hi All.

Our initial launch of the all-new Doc Cloud provides the functionality you've come to depend on, but thanks to your feedback, we realize that there is still room for improvement with the Sign experience. For detailed information, please refer to updated Adobe article What’s changed with Adobe Sign

Thanks for your time and patience thus far.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

TOPICS
Bug Error, Feature Request or Idea, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Missing Functionality - Please restore the previous interface for Adobe Sign!

Community Beginner ,
Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I respect the fact that companies such as Adobe want to have an integrated flow between products but a fail is a fail! The new version of Sign is a complete disaster. I can see that Adobe is trying to simplify it but has been stripped down to being unusable for business. We should have been notified about these drastic changes so we could download all off our previous contracts. I can not access anything before 8-9-2018. I can not meet the needs we have and can not access my data that I have trusted Adobe with. Without any warning Adobe has put all of us in a really terrible position. I called support and was just told to give it a few days. I was told that Adobe has not loaded anything before a certain date. Why would Adobe only load a very small portion of our data into this new system and strip it of all business functionality?

We should be given the option to use either interface similar to how google allows users to choose a legacy (old interface) interface or the updated interface (new roll out). This has caused us a wide variety of problems and I am honestly shocked! I mean no disrespect to anyone but this roll out should not have happened at all or at the very least waited another year to work out the issues by making it a beta program for testing with willing users. I would have been happy to provide feedback and test it as long as I could still access the old version for real use.

If someone could tell me how to get to the original manage page it would be beyond appreciated! Adobe please roll back to the previous version before you loose loads of us to another company. 

If there is not a live link for the manage page please bring it back until you get all the issues resolved. Surely you still have the ability to fall back to the old version. There should always be a back up plan in case of a failed roll out. This most certainly falls in to that category. We are not just customers that are afraid of change. We just need a usable product that we are already paying for.

Respectfully,

Paul

Hi All.

Our initial launch of the all-new Doc Cloud provides the functionality you've come to depend on, but thanks to your feedback, we realize that there is still room for improvement with the Sign experience. For detailed information, please refer to updated Adobe article What’s changed with Adobe Sign

Thanks for your time and patience thus far.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

TOPICS
Bug Error, Feature Request or Idea, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 03, 2018 1
Explorer ,
Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well said Paul.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 03, 2018 5
Explorer ,
Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, very well said. This roll out is so unprofessional and non functional I am beside myself. I work for a small non profit but we pay for our Adobe services. Maybe a huge conglomerate like Adobe can afford to waste hours and hours but small businesses certainly can't.

I am also an accountant and I really empathize with those who have noted the tax filing deadline is Oct 15th. Debacles like this put customers in some serious predicaments that Adobe just can't grasp.

I will also be investigating other options. Every hour I waste on this costs donated money and resources, (including the time I donate).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 03, 2018 3
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I completely agree! The new interface is not ready for release and I cannot easily access or manage my documents! It is absolutely NOT user friendly. I'm quite disappointed. There was so much more info and functionality available on the prior dashboard. PLEASE BRING IT BACK!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 03, 2018 3
Explorer ,
Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They seemed to have corrected the missing reminders function but I still find the entire UI poorly thought out.

I just sent a document to a client who misspelled his own email address. When I cancelled it both click boxes at the bottom say cancel, one grey one blue.

I had already resent new docs to the correct email, but the right column no longer displays the recipients email address so it's that much harder to determine which is which. And I still can't DELETE the ones we won't need.

Documents used to send with one click, now it takes forever to 'Processing Document' and another click to send. The edit feature was there previously, but why make us all submit to it if we don't need it?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 03, 2018 3
Community Beginner ,
Oct 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just spent an hour on chat regarding this same issue. They have no timeframe on when our documents will be available again, I'm beyond stressed out. I'm thinking their Cloud is not such a good Cloud option. I will start to save all of my documents on an external hard drive once they become available again. (A warning would have been a good idea). I was a transfer customer from when it was Echo Sign so I have been using this for 5+ years and have a ton of documents!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 03, 2018 3