Highlighted

Modifying data on an e sign template

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way to add editable fields to a Sign template so that I can modify the information I include on an e sign template each time I send the form?

I'm currently using an InDesign template for order acknowledgments: I fill in the company name, date, order ref etc in InDesign, save to PDF, import into Sign and then add the signature, date, company name and PO reference fields for the customer to complete. However this is time consuming and means adding the customer response fields to every form.

What I would like to be able to do is import a blank order acknowledgement form pdf into e sign, set up the customer response fields, then also add text fields in which I can enter the individual order reference number, details of the order etc on every Sign form I send out. (i.e. enter this information on the Sign form rather than in InDesign.) These fields would not be editable by the recipient/customer.

Is this possible and if so how is it done?

Thanks

Topics

From the Product Team, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Modifying data on an e sign template

New Here ,
Aug 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way to add editable fields to a Sign template so that I can modify the information I include on an e sign template each time I send the form?

I'm currently using an InDesign template for order acknowledgments: I fill in the company name, date, order ref etc in InDesign, save to PDF, import into Sign and then add the signature, date, company name and PO reference fields for the customer to complete. However this is time consuming and means adding the customer response fields to every form.

What I would like to be able to do is import a blank order acknowledgement form pdf into e sign, set up the customer response fields, then also add text fields in which I can enter the individual order reference number, details of the order etc on every Sign form I send out. (i.e. enter this information on the Sign form rather than in InDesign.) These fields would not be editable by the recipient/customer.

Is this possible and if so how is it done?

Thanks

Topics

From the Product Team, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
LEGEND ,
Aug 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Look at the Megasign capabilities. While designed to send to many different people it could be used to send to one person pre-filling many form fields.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines