• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple ambiguous signers on embedded form.

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2018 Sep 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a form embedded on our website that will be submitted by a few thousand people and one of the requirements for this form is two unique signatures from two different people. We will not know who these people are ahead of time so we cannot assign fixed signer roles to each field and the Sign form builder does not seem to allow multiple unique signatures on a widget/embedded document. Is there something I would need to change in Acrobat?

We have also explored the API and this also doesnt seem to be possible there.

Any assistance?  

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 28, 2018 Nov 28, 2018

Hi Jonl,

Sorry for the delay in response.

The workflow you are looking for is not possible in Adobe Sign widget document.

However, I would suggest to contact Adobe Sign support team and check if they can help you with some alternative.

For the subscribed account, find below the steps to contact support:

• Login to your Adobe Sign account directly via Sign In — e-signature and e-sign Software Solution — Adobe Sign

• Once logged in, check the upper right corner of the page and click the question mark

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 28, 2018 Nov 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jonl,

Sorry for the delay in response.

The workflow you are looking for is not possible in Adobe Sign widget document.

However, I would suggest to contact Adobe Sign support team and check if they can help you with some alternative.

For the subscribed account, find below the steps to contact support:

• Login to your Adobe Sign account directly via Sign In — e-signature and e-sign Software Solution — Adobe Sign

• Once logged in, check the upper right corner of the page and click the question mark icon.

• It will re-direct you to the page where you get the option to create the support case or to start a chat with the team.

• If you've never logged in this way, use the forgot password option on the login link to set your password.

Hope that helps.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 12, 2020 Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe Community, 

I also have a need for this exact solution. I am about to contact the support team now about it, but I just wanted to see if anyone has come up with a workable solution yet using Adobe Sign. I pretty much am doing the same thing @jonl0 is. I have a form on my website that sends default values to an Adobe Sign Web Form. The person filling out the form on the website is the first signer and they are sent straight to the Adobe Web Form once they press the submit button on the website form. However, on the website there is an option to add an additional signer that I would like to send an email to let them know they need to sign the Web Form after the first person signs. Only thing is it looks like Web Forms doesn't let you put multiple signers without knowing their email address beforehand. How can someone send the form to a second signer without knowing their email until the first signer inputs it into the form. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2020 Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have the same need for additional signers without knowing in advance who it will be. Have you found any solutions or workarounds?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 11, 2020 Mar 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I realized that using a Delegator role can be a workaround for this problem. It also gives you a little more control over who gets the document after the initial signer. After the initial person signs, if you put yourself as a Delegator, you will be the next in the signing flow and you get to choose who to send the documenty to next and what type of role that next person has. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020 Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By delegator, do you mean counter-signer? Then I have to redirect each one to the next recipient? 

I have 800 of these forms, so I'm really interested in this question. 

Elizabeth

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 15, 2020 Oct 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You have an option to add a delegator as a counter signer but you must first enable it under your group send settings. You must be a group admin to enable this option but it is a workaround.

You will just need a new field on your form asking the orginal form filler to provide with with this information. Once you have it, you or a distrubtion group would be able to route it as a delegator. Its an extra step from what DocuSign provides with Power Forms.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines