Highlighted

Multiple issues with "in-person" signing

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My circumstance has many issues where I need assistance.  I would like to create a "stack" of documents for my clients to sign in person that I can prepare in advance with their information and I need each document to remain separate with its own audit report.  I can create templates, but each client's document is different so I end up editing the field they need to complete during the meeting while they are just watching me.  I would rather assign all of these unique documents in advance and then simply open them to be signed during the meeting.  Also, they each need to have their own audit report, so I can not just add all the documents then ask them to sign.  If they have five documents, I have them sign one, then I setup another one and they sign that one...five times.  Any guidance here is greatly appreciated!!!

Topics

Feature Request or Idea, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Multiple issues with "in-person" signing

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My circumstance has many issues where I need assistance.  I would like to create a "stack" of documents for my clients to sign in person that I can prepare in advance with their information and I need each document to remain separate with its own audit report.  I can create templates, but each client's document is different so I end up editing the field they need to complete during the meeting while they are just watching me.  I would rather assign all of these unique documents in advance and then simply open them to be signed during the meeting.  Also, they each need to have their own audit report, so I can not just add all the documents then ask them to sign.  If they have five documents, I have them sign one, then I setup another one and they sign that one...five times.  Any guidance here is greatly appreciated!!!

Topics

Feature Request or Idea, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?