• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple Signatures on a Widget

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2017 Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to implement a sign up form for a club using a widget via Adobe Sign.  I need to be able to simply link the form from our website.  My issue is this:

I need to be able to capture two different signatures - one for the person signing up, and one for their parent/guardian.  I am able to create the widget with no problem -- and adding a single signature is also no problem, but I need a second signature field *for a different person*. 

I DO see that I can add a counter-signer to the widget -- but that requires me to associate that signature with a specific email address -- which is NOT what I want. What it seems I need is a second "signer" for the widget but I cannot see a way to do this.  This seems like it must be a reasonably common problem but I can't seem to see how to do it.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Chris

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 18, 2017 Dec 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Chris,

You can do exactly what you are trying to do with ProcessMaker I/OHere is an explanation and video showing what you are trying to do, i.e. multiple signers on the same widget when you don't know the email of the next signer or even if there is going to be a next signer.  In this case, Slack is used as the front end in the example.

I hope this helps.

brian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines