• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple signatures

New Here ,
Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can people sign at the same time or does it wait for the first person to sign, then the second and so on?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Hi Jeanninef,

If you are referring to get multiple signatures on a single document, it can be done in both ways.

When you send the form, you will see an option "Complete in Order" with the radio button.

If you select complete in order, then it will get signed in the order of the email address you add to the recipient field.

When the first recipient will sign the document, only after that the next person will receive the document for signature.

On selecting "Complete in any order", the document will

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Jeanninef,

If you are referring to get multiple signatures on a single document, it can be done in both ways.

When you send the form, you will see an option "Complete in Order" with the radio button.

If you select complete in order, then it will get signed in the order of the email address you add to the recipient field.

When the first recipient will sign the document, only after that the next person will receive the document for signature.

On selecting "Complete in any order", the document will be sent to all the recipients at the same time.

They can sign the form at any time.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2018 Feb 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks. Found it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 23, 2018 Feb 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I received a form that requires signatures from different people. I clicked to sign on my signature line and a 'Next' arrow prompted me to sign on the lines that require signatures from other people.

I did not want to sign my name on someone else's space, so I saw in the Alternative Actions menu, there is an option for "Someone Else Should Sign." After making sure my signature is visible, I selected the "someone else should sign" option and entered their email address with instructions to do the same.

The person who sent me the form has now informed us that all the required signatories did not sign, and just delegated someone else to sign the form. The blank form has been retuned to me and I am in the same situation as before.

There is a word bubble on the top right of the menu bar that expands when clicked on, showing a message from the sender. The message says to open the document in Adobe Acrobat, sign, and save the document to be sure the signature is certified.

I have now downloaded the document from Adobe Sign and opened it in Acrobat. I selected the Certify toolset so that I can draw a signature box on the line I am supposed to sign. Certify (Visible Signature) is grayed out and not selectable, so I cannot draw a signature box to sign on this .pdf.

Please advise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 24, 2018 Feb 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe sign doesn’t require certificate signing or Acrobat. That is a different Signature Workflow.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 25, 2018 Feb 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We ended up using a print/sign/scan worlflow since that actually works. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Slightly different, but related question.  Is there a way to sign multiple fields at one time?  We have an on-the-job training form employees need to get signed off.  When an instructor completes multiple items on their sheet in one setting, it can take a considerable amount of time to sign each line.  Is there a way to select multiple fields and then input one certified signature?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines