Highlighted

Multiple signers, but only one required

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the following scenario, but I do not know if it is supported and I could not find documentation on this.

I'm using Microsoft Flow to send out documents for signing. I want to send the sign-email to a general mailbox which can be accessed by multiple people in the team. One of the team members will pick up the sign request. The Team-members all have a personal account for Adobe Sign, so that it is traceable which person signed the document. Only one signature is required, not all team members need to sign.

Is this possible to setup using Sign (and MS Flow)? Is there any documentation on how to set this up?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Remyblok,

As I understand, you are referring that you need to send the document to a team so any one of the team members can sign or approve it.

Is that right?

If yes, please refer to this help document How to add Recipient Groups | Adobe Sign

Check if that is what you are looking for.

Just to inform you that this feature is only available in the Adobe Sign enterprise account.

Hope the information helps.

Let us know if you are referring to something else.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Multiple signers, but only one required

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the following scenario, but I do not know if it is supported and I could not find documentation on this.

I'm using Microsoft Flow to send out documents for signing. I want to send the sign-email to a general mailbox which can be accessed by multiple people in the team. One of the team members will pick up the sign request. The Team-members all have a personal account for Adobe Sign, so that it is traceable which person signed the document. Only one signature is required, not all team members need to sign.

Is this possible to setup using Sign (and MS Flow)? Is there any documentation on how to set this up?

Thanks in advance!

Hi Remyblok,

As I understand, you are referring that you need to send the document to a team so any one of the team members can sign or approve it.

Is that right?

If yes, please refer to this help document How to add Recipient Groups | Adobe Sign

Just to inform you that this feature is only available in the Adobe Sign enterprise account.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Remyblok,

Is that right?

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines