• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple signers, multiple documents, and restricting view access to certain docs?

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have contract documents that need to be signed internally and externally. For external signers, I want to restrict view access to certain documents. For example, the internal signer requires proof of our legal's approval attached to the contract document before he/she signs. However, I don't want a copy of legal's approval sent to the external party. Can I restrict view access to certain documents without disrupting the signer workflow that I've created?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 21, 2018 Nov 21, 2018

Hi Ashelyb,

Sorry for the delay in response.

When you send the multiple documents for signature, you can assign restrictions the individual documents for the signers.

However, the option is only available in the enterprise account of Adobe Sign.

I have checked your account using the email address that you used to login to the forums.

I see that you have an Individual account of Adobe Sign.

The feature to restrict the documents is not available in the Individual account.

You may contact the support te

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2018 Nov 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ashelyb,

Sorry for the delay in response.

When you send the multiple documents for signature, you can assign restrictions the individual documents for the signers.

However, the option is only available in the enterprise account of Adobe Sign.

I have checked your account using the email address that you used to login to the forums.

I see that you have an Individual account of Adobe Sign.

The feature to restrict the documents is not available in the Individual account.

You may contact the support team to get more information on this.

As you are subscribed user, find below the steps to contact support:

• Login to your Adobe Sign account directly via Sign In — e-signature and e-sign Software Solution — Adobe Sign

• Once logged in, check the upper right corner of the page and click the question mark icon.

• It will re-direct you to the page where you get the option to create the support case or to start a chat with the team.

• If you've never logged in this way, use the forgot password option on the login link to set your password.

Let us know if you have any questions or need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines