Highlighted

My recipient was sitting across from me. I sent her an agreement thru Adobe esign to sign on her iPhone. She could draw her signature with her finger, but after tapping submit/send nothing happens. So she was forced to type her name in. What could the iss

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My recipient was sitting across from me. I sent her an agreement thru Adobe esign to sign on her iPhone. She could draw her signature with her finger, but after tapping submit/send nothing happens. So she was forced to type her name in. What could the issue be?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

My recipient was sitting across from me. I sent her an agreement thru Adobe esign to sign on her iPhone. She could draw her signature with her finger, but after tapping submit/send nothing happens. So she was forced to type her name in. What could the iss

New Here ,
Mar 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My recipient was sitting across from me. I sent her an agreement thru Adobe esign to sign on her iPhone. She could draw her signature with her finger, but after tapping submit/send nothing happens. So she was forced to type her name in. What could the issue be?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 26, 2016 0

Have something to add?