• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

NAME Field Disappears after sent!

New Here ,
Jun 20, 2017 Jun 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I searched other threads, and it seems fields disappear often, with no real acknowledgment or answers. I started our free trial today, and I'm not very excited about this. I have spent hours editing forms, and it is not user friendly at all. I FINALLY got the form precisely how I needed it, and when I sent it to myself, the NAME field has disappeared. (I used two different NAME fields, and they both disappear once it's sent.) It is 3am, and I needed to get this sent out, but now I can't. I have edited & resent & edited & resent numerous times to see if I was doing something incorrectly. But it's definitely a glitch. I completely rebuilt this form once, and I'm not going to do it again. (Speaking of which...is there no way to duplicate the same exact fields onto a different template?) Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 11, 2017 Jul 11, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi ang2843,

Sorry for the bad experience.  

I would recommend checking the suggestions from the help page: Field types and try to recreate the form.

If you already have found a solution to this issue, please update this thread with your finding that will help other users.

-Tariq Dar

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines