Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need to completely delete a document

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2016 Mar 08, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I sent out the wrong document via EchoSign for signature.  From the Manage page, I cancelled the document and also deleted it.  However, I notice that the recipient can still access the document using the link from the EchoSign email that was created when I originally sent the document out for signature.

Is there a way I can stop this link from working, and completely prevent the recipient from seeing this document?  This document contains information which we do not want the recipient having any access to.

Thanks,

J

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 12, 2016 Mar 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello James,

Once you have cancelled the document and also deleted it, there is no way the signer can access the document link sent to him earlier as it would throw error as Document is cancelled. Still, I can quickly check the document's status and would need below details. Please inbox me directly:

-Sender’s email address.
-Signer’s email address.
-Name of document.

-Date of transaction.

Regards,

-Rijul

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines