Highlighted

Need to send 50 sets of same document with 2 unique signers per document

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Love this program. Have been using it for two days. It is very intuitive. Have done a lot, BUT, now I need the community's expertise!

- No problem sending a document to 50 parties. That document appears as an individual email to each person, each person is responsible for reviewing signing their own document, they see it as their own personal document. I can use tracing reports to stay on top of it.

- No problem sending a document to two people, with one signing first, and the document automatically transmitting to the second person to sign second.

HOW DO I COMBINE?

Meaning, I have an identical contract to send to 50 families. The contract first goes to the student for review and approval. The contract then goes to the parent or guardian for the second set of review and approval. I know how to do this one by one.

BUT

Is it possible to have a large group of those who must sign first and a large group of those who must sign second? But each two person group signing their own.

Have read posts, watched tutorials, and tried several things, but I can't seem to work it out.

We are a non-profit supporting our local school's drama program, all volunteers, need to make it simple for everyone to track.

Would love to hear from you.

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Need to send 50 sets of same document with 2 unique signers per document

New Here ,
Jan 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. Love this program. Have been using it for two days. It is very intuitive. Have done a lot, BUT, now I need the community's expertise!

- No problem sending a document to 50 parties. That document appears as an individual email to each person, each person is responsible for reviewing signing their own document, they see it as their own personal document. I can use tracing reports to stay on top of it.

- No problem sending a document to two people, with one signing first, and the document automatically transmitting to the second person to sign second.

HOW DO I COMBINE?

Meaning, I have an identical contract to send to 50 families. The contract first goes to the student for review and approval. The contract then goes to the parent or guardian for the second set of review and approval. I know how to do this one by one.

BUT

Is it possible to have a large group of those who must sign first and a large group of those who must sign second? But each two person group signing their own.

Have read posts, watched tutorials, and tried several things, but I can't seem to work it out.

We are a non-profit supporting our local school's drama program, all volunteers, need to make it simple for everyone to track.

Would love to hear from you.

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi annak27827476,

Please see this thread?

Re: Mega Sign - Batch recipients with Common Secondary Signer

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines