Highlighted

Need to whitelist domain

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I just setup my Adobe Sign account and need to add more users.

However, the system gives me an error.  The Help content instructs me to email support and have the domain added to the whitelist.

What support email do I send this information to?

Thanks.

Hi toddh42911673 ,

Please login to your adobe sign account, click on the (?) symbol at the top right corner & open a support ticket with the technical support team of Adobe Sign, they will help you to get the domain whitelisted.

Regards,

Aadesh

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Need to whitelist domain

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I just setup my Adobe Sign account and need to add more users.

However, the system gives me an error.  The Help content instructs me to email support and have the domain added to the whitelist.

What support email do I send this information to?

Thanks.

Hi toddh42911673 ,

Please login to your adobe sign account, click on the (?) symbol at the top right corner & open a support ticket with the technical support team of Adobe Sign, they will help you to get the domain whitelisted.

Regards,

Aadesh

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 13, 2017 0
Jan 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi toddh42911673 ,

Regards,

Aadesh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 19, 2017 0