• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No receiving signed documents

New Here ,
Dec 24, 2016 Dec 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently, I have not been receiving e-mails notifying me the signer has signed the document with the signed document attached.

Not going to spam.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Jan 03, 2017 Jan 03, 2017

Hi markc49589392

I see that the final Signed copy has been successfully send from our end. If you are still not receiving it then it seems that your email server is blocking it at your end.

I would recommend you to get in touch with your IT admin to get it sorted.

Few troubleshooting steps that I can recommend are mentioned below:

1) Check the Spam/Junk folder for the emails.

2) Add echosign@echosign.com (echosign@echosign.com) to the address book or safe list.

3) If the email has a stringent securi

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Markc49589392 ,

Please check the private message i have sent to you for information on the same.

Thanks,

Supriya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi markc49589392

I see that the final Signed copy has been successfully send from our end. If you are still not receiving it then it seems that your email server is blocking it at your end.

I would recommend you to get in touch with your IT admin to get it sorted.

Few troubleshooting steps that I can recommend are mentioned below:

1) Check the Spam/Junk folder for the emails.

2) Add echosign@echosign.com (echosign@echosign.com) to the address book or safe list.

3) If the email has a stringent security setting that blocks emails with active html links, attachments or images then that setting will need to be reduced.

4)Turn off filtering completely.

5) Burn a hole in your firewall to allow Adobe Sign emails from 72.3.215.120 port 25

Regards,

Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, I think my e-mail provider all of the sudden decided your docs were spam. I added echosign to my safe senders list which seems to have corrected the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines