Highlighted

No Time Stamp Available

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not have any stamps available to add to my document, and the time field is required by my company. The time on the history page is not sufficient, it must be by the signature. What can I do to resolve this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

No Time Stamp Available

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not have any stamps available to add to my document, and the time field is required by my company. The time on the history page is not sufficient, it must be by the signature. What can I do to resolve this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi leeanna62421730,

Have you created any custom stamp?

Try the Dynamic Stamps, they will contain your Name as signature, Time & Date.

Regards,

Aadesh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not see an option to do that. I have searched and searched for a solution and have found none that works with the options I have on my account.

LeeAnn

[private information removed by moderator]

P Please consider the environment before printing this email.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A time stamp field is need in the real estate transactions.

Could Adobe E-sign just permanently add a "Date and Time" Field for us? 

Most people are not programmers and just want drag-and-drop convenience as Docu-Sign offers.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you ever get a solution to time stamp-I'm in Real Estate as well

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it need to be autogenerated, or can it be entered by the signer?

If it's okay if it's entered by the signer, then add a required text field by the signature, and set the validation to "time". 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines