Highlighted

Not accepting Signature

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a customer who can't get Esign to accept her signature on a form she needs to fill out for me each month. It will accept all the information she needs to enter except the signature. Occasionally she will get a pop up saying that there was an error in the program. Otherwise she is needing to rewrite the form many times before she can get the form accepted. I send out many of these forms each month and she is the only one that has indicated any problems at this point. Does anyone know what might be going on or have any suggestions for how to fix it.

Topics

Bug Error, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Not accepting Signature

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a customer who can't get Esign to accept her signature on a form she needs to fill out for me each month. It will accept all the information she needs to enter except the signature. Occasionally she will get a pop up saying that there was an error in the program. Otherwise she is needing to rewrite the form many times before she can get the form accepted. I send out many of these forms each month and she is the only one that has indicated any problems at this point. Does anyone know what might be going on or have any suggestions for how to fix it.

Topics

Bug Error, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi lb71838484​,

Is she using a mobile app. to sign the document or she is signing the document on computer/laptop in the we browser?

If she is using Adobe Sign app on mobile device to sign the document make sure she is typing her name at the top left corner before typing, drawing or uploading her signature and then applying it on the document.

Will it possible for her to share the error message that she receive while signing the document?

Also, recommend her to try an alternate web browser to sign the document as this could be a browser related issue.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Aadesh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines