Highlighted

Not Responding

Explorer ,
May 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I open a document and try to send it for a signature - after the document loads to send, I attempt to put in the email address to send it to, the app just thinks and thinks, never lets me fill in the info for the email address and eventually I get a message saying "Adobe Acrobat DC Not Responding".

This happens when I try to do anything in this app.

Any ideas??

Thanks

Hi Boman343,

We apologize for the delay in response to your query.

As shared above, the application is not responding during Send for signature and also when you try to use any other feature. So could you please confirm the exact version of the Acrobat DC and Operating system that you are working on?

In a mean while you may try the Adobe Sign online to see if that helps- Sign In — e-signature and e-sign Software Solution — Adobe Sign

Let us know if it still doesn't help.

Regards,

Akanchha

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Not Responding

Explorer ,
May 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I open a document and try to send it for a signature - after the document loads to send, I attempt to put in the email address to send it to, the app just thinks and thinks, never lets me fill in the info for the email address and eventually I get a message saying "Adobe Acrobat DC Not Responding".

This happens when I try to do anything in this app.

Any ideas??

Thanks

Hi Boman343,

As shared above, the application is not responding during Send for signature and also when you try to use any other feature. So could you please confirm the exact version of the Acrobat DC and Operating system that you are working on?

In a mean while you may try the Adobe Sign online to see if that helps- Sign In — e-signature and e-sign Software Solution — Adobe Sign

Regards,

Akanchha

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
May 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Boman343,

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines