• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not sending a final agreement

Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2016 Oct 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to prevent a final agreement from being sent to all parties? I have a document that needs to be filled in and signed by several people each month. However, I'm the only one that needs to keep the final document. Is there a way to prevent the final signed document from being sent to other parties who will just need to delete it anyway?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Hi lb71838484​,

I see that you hold an Adobe Sign individual account. Please be informed through backend tool if we disable the notification email for the final Signed copy then the same will be disabled for you also, you will only be able to received the final Signed copy from your Adobe Sign account under the Manage tab.

However, if you upgrade to Business or Enterprise service level then you will be able to disable the Signed copy notification email specifically for the Signers.

- Adobe Sign plans for individuals and businesses | Adobe Document Cloud

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi lb71838484​,

I see that you hold an Adobe Sign individual account. Please be informed through backend tool if we disable the notification email for the final Signed copy then the same will be disabled for you also, you will only be able to received the final Signed copy from your Adobe Sign account under the Manage tab.

However, if you upgrade to Business or Enterprise service level then you will be able to disable the Signed copy notification email specifically for the Signers.

- Adobe Sign plans for individuals and businesses | Adobe Document Cloud

Do let us know how you want to proceed.

Regards,

Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2016 Nov 02, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Aadesh,

As long as I am able to see and manage the final signed copy on the Manage tab, we are going to have you turn off the notification email for the final Signed Copy.

However, in case I would like to reverse this in the future, who would I contact to have it turned back on?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Nov 03, 2016 Nov 03, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

lb71838484, I urge you to reconsider. You are asking people to sign a contract, but you want to prevent them from having a copy of the contract they signed. How can they know what they have agreed to? How do they know it is in fact an enforceable contract if they cannot see that it has been signed by everyone. I know at my work people who cannot get copies of the signed agreements make quite a fuss. Better to allow them access than deal with fall out from prohibiting them access.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 09, 2016 Nov 09, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Michael,

Thank you for your response. The document I'm sending is not a contract. It's a form that is filled out each month providing data that I need to track for government purposes. There are several people that need to sign the document, however, only the originator of the data may be interested in a copy of the document. If that were the case, I could get them a copy. Sending a signed copy to each signer is generating a lot of unwanted emails.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 22, 2016 Nov 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi lb71838484

Please be informed you will always have the access to the Manage page even if you cancel the Adobe Sign subscription. So at any point of time you can login to your Adobe Sign account -> manage page -> Signed document category to view the Signed copy of the document.

Let me know if you want to proceed with the workflow to get the final Signed copy of the document disabled for everyone.

Regards,

Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Nov 23, 2016 Nov 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Aadesh,

Yes, we would like to turn this off.

Thanks!

LB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 24, 2016 Nov 24, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

lb71838484

Sure, we will make the changes once we receive your consent via email. Please proceeds as instructed in the private message.

Regards,
Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines