Highlighted

Number of transactions per year at each pricing tier?

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning,

I was wondering if someone could tell me some numbers of how many transactions are allowed per year for each of the different pricing tiers?

I have looked at the classic transaction limits and that only seems to show data and page limitation, yet I have seen in other threads that the individual tier can only do 150 transactions/yr, and looking on the pricing plans doesn't give any indication of transactional limits at any level.

So any details or any links off to this information would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards

Simon

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Number of transactions per year at each pricing tier?

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning,

I was wondering if someone could tell me some numbers of how many transactions are allowed per year for each of the different pricing tiers?

I have looked at the classic transaction limits and that only seems to show data and page limitation, yet I have seen in other threads that the individual tier can only do 150 transactions/yr, and looking on the pricing plans doesn't give any indication of transactional limits at any level.

So any details or any links off to this information would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards

Simon

Topics

Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Simon,

For information related to transaction limit for each account, refer to the information provided in the following forum thread.

- Re: Adobe Sign individual license limits

You may refer to the following help document to check other limitations depending on the Adobe Sign service plan.

- Understand transaction limits

Hope the information helps.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines