• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Object look up field: echosign_dev1__Opportunity__r not set, ignoring mapping entry

New Here ,
Sep 19, 2017 Sep 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Salesforce.com / Conga Solution leveraging Adobe Sign for electronic signature. The solution's primary object is the Account. Each time I launch the solution, I receive the following error email from EchoSign for Salesforce:

Object look up field: echosign_dev1__Opportunity__r not set, ignoring mapping entry

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2020 Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I think I may have figured it out. The template I was using did not have any Merge Mapping, however I had a Merge Mapping record set to be the default Merge Mapping. So I went to that record, unchecked the box and now I don't receive the error.

From my understanding that default checkbox is meant to be a setting system wide, so because I didn't have or need a Merge Mapping for my new template, it was finding and trying to use the default mapping - thus causing the error because it was entirely unrelated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines