Highlighted

Organize pages won't add

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe Acrobat Reader DC and am signed in with my account. I upgraded to be able to organize pages, but it didn't add that tool. Anytime I want to use this tool, it takes me online to combine pdfs. Is there a way to get this tool added without having to go to cloud documents?

Topics

Manage documents

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Organize pages won't add

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Adobe Acrobat Reader DC and am signed in with my account. I upgraded to be able to organize pages, but it didn't add that tool. Anytime I want to use this tool, it takes me online to combine pdfs. Is there a way to get this tool added without having to go to cloud documents?

Topics

Manage documents

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 31, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you purchased PDF Pack, then you will be taken online to use these tools. Did you upgrade to something else? Acrobat Std perhaps?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 31, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think so. My boss has the program too and can organize pages without going online. When he set my computer up, it didn't allow organize pages. Therefore we had to purchase the tool. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 31, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you upgraded to Acrobat Standard, then you need to install that program. It's different than Acrobat Reader.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 31, 2020 0