Highlighted

Paid for and have been charged for Echosign, but when I log in it says "trial expired"

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just paid $120 AUD for the AU Echosign Annual subscription. But when I login to my Echosign account it says trial expired. Has this happenned to anyone else? Any ideas how to fix it?

I tried calling support but they are really really bad. Spoke to 3 different people, who transferred me to 3 other people who finally told me I need a Creative Cloud subscription to use Echosign. Another told me I need to buy Adobe Acrobat. LOL

Thanks for wasting 1 hour of my time - completely useless.

I used Echosign previously before Adobe bought it and the customer support and service was amazing, I never had any billing issues.

Now it feels like no one even knows anything about this product they acquired and can't even help me to buy/use the product.

Hi kristinet58160657,

It seems that the provisioning it not yet completed, please forward your issue via email at support@echosign.com to get it fixed.

Regards,
Aadesh

Topics

Bug Error, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Paid for and have been charged for Echosign, but when I log in it says "trial expired"

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just paid $120 AUD for the AU Echosign Annual subscription. But when I login to my Echosign account it says trial expired. Has this happenned to anyone else? Any ideas how to fix it?

I tried calling support but they are really really bad. Spoke to 3 different people, who transferred me to 3 other people who finally told me I need a Creative Cloud subscription to use Echosign. Another told me I need to buy Adobe Acrobat. LOL

Thanks for wasting 1 hour of my time - completely useless.

I used Echosign previously before Adobe bought it and the customer support and service was amazing, I never had any billing issues.

Now it feels like no one even knows anything about this product they acquired and can't even help me to buy/use the product.

Hi kristinet58160657,

It seems that the provisioning it not yet completed, please forward your issue via email at support@echosign.com to get it fixed.

Regards,
Aadesh

Topics

Bug Error, Questions Need Help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 01, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi kristinet58160657,

Regards,
Aadesh

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines