Highlighted

Password required on Adobe Sign doc when I send to others

New Here ,
May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a document I need my all clients to sign, and with everyone working from home lately I've been sending them electronically via Adobe Sign.  When I get the signed file back it doesn't make me enter a password; however, when I forward it on to my boss, she says needs a password to open the file.  I didn't put a password into the file so I take it she needs my Adobe password to open it.  How can I make these files accessible to other people without needing a password?  I tried "sharing" the file with her and she still says she needs a password.

Topics

How to sign, Manage documents

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Password required on Adobe Sign doc when I send to others

New Here ,
May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a document I need my all clients to sign, and with everyone working from home lately I've been sending them electronically via Adobe Sign.  When I get the signed file back it doesn't make me enter a password; however, when I forward it on to my boss, she says needs a password to open the file.  I didn't put a password into the file so I take it she needs my Adobe password to open it.  How can I make these files accessible to other people without needing a password?  I tried "sharing" the file with her and she still says she needs a password.

Topics

How to sign, Manage documents

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just as a follow-up - I guess technically I'm not using Adobe Sign, I'm doing the Request Signature thing (under Fill and Sign).  I don't know if that helps or not.  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines