• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Password Security

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2016 Sep 26, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to obtain a signature from a client through echosign.

Her complaint is as follows:

After I sign it I save it to a PDF. When it saves and I review the document, nothing was saved.  My signature and initials are gone.

Even though she mentions that she signs it, it still is not coming over to me and showing up in our account as signed, but instead still "out for signature."

Since I have not been able to help her fix this issue, she looked into the "document properties" of the document on her end and found that under the "security tab,"  "password security" is the chosen field under the "security method" option.

Further, under the list of "document restrictions summary" (under "document properties") "Signing" the document is "not allowed."

When accessing the agreement through my echosign account (manage), I click on "protect" to find the settings and it says this agreement uses "email verification." When I go to change this in the "identity verification" field, I am only given this option or "email plus (password)." Could this be the issue, and if so, how can I change the setting?

She is the only document out for signature I have had this issue with (going on several months now). All other agreements have been able to be signed, no problem.

How can I change these security settings?

The client is getting extremely impatient at this point and this has not been a good experience for them. I am concerned we are losing confidence and hope someone can help!!!

Thank you!

Molly

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Sep 27, 2016 Sep 27, 2016

Hi mollyf66803900​,

User doesn't need to download the document send through Adobe Sign service to Sign it.

Please share the below steps with the Signer to Sign the document:

- Sign an agreement |Adobe Sign

Once the document is Signed, Send & Signer will receive the copy of the Signed document as an attachment over the email.

It won't be possible to make any changes in the document as it's a protected document.

Regards,

Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate
Sep 27, 2016 Sep 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi mollyf66803900​,

User doesn't need to download the document send through Adobe Sign service to Sign it.

Please share the below steps with the Signer to Sign the document:

- Sign an agreement |Adobe Sign

Once the document is Signed, Send & Signer will receive the copy of the Signed document as an attachment over the email.

It won't be possible to make any changes in the document as it's a protected document.

Regards,

Aadesh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines